- Business UPDATED
- Medical UPDATED
- Real Estate
- Web Design
- Alternative Power
- Cars UPDATED
- Exterior Design
- Interior Design
- Maintenance Services
- Night Club
- Online Casino
- Personal Page
- Photo Gallery
All creative designers, photographers need a place to showcase their best works. A wise solution is to create photo gallery online or even start a full-featured photo gallery site with original design and welcoming texts and a well-structured photo gallery layout. Thus, you will be able to get even more visitors, which means more potential clients. We are here to help you and give a piece of advice on choosing and editing your photo gallery design To give you a better understanding and examples of the best galleries you can create, we have prepared a collection of the brightest photo gallery website templates for creative websites. Look through the list below, pick the one or several you like, and try them free!
Steps to Create Photo Gallery Online Website
Undoubtedly, an attractive online photo gallery is something everyone wants to have on their websites. Considering that you already have a firm intent to create photo gallery online, we are going to give you a piece of advice together with a short checklist to make sure you don`t miss a thing. Let`s go!
1. The Idea of Your Future Photo Gallery Site
Before you proceed with the choice of design, make sure that you keep in mind a complete idea of what your website is aimed at, who your target audience is and what they should do on your website. It would be not the best practice to create photo gallery website just because all your competitors already have them. Better think of some additional value that you can share with the visitors. It can be a niche-specific theme of your website, exclusiveness, or a particular target audience.
2. Photo Gallery Website Content
Everyone knows that the content is a king. However, creative people often forget that their websites should not only consist of high-quality images and visual materials but also share the message. Therefore, before you proceed with the interface, write some useful texts about you, your works and projects, share your story. Furthermore, it would be cool to include some of your client reviews and testimonials to add trust and reliability to your future website right from the start.
3. Photo Gallery Layout and Interface Planning
The best way to complete this step is to use a paper and a pen and create a mockup for each of the pages. Think of the blocks you want to have and the number of images you want to include. The most important thing here is not to go into the details, but create a basic concept of your future website as a structured organism.
4. Photo Gallery Design
The most delicious thing of the process is the choice of the design. You can create your website from scratch and plan everything yourself, starting from the color scheme, to the fonts and spacings. However, it can take months and a huge budget to create it with the help of a professional web designer. That`s why, in some cases, you can pick a suitable pre-designed template and create photo gallery online in a couple of days or even hours.
Advantages of MotoCMS Photo Gallery Design
1. Unlimited Amount of Pages
No matter, how many pages you are planning to have on your photo gallery website. We are not setting any limits. Moreover, in addition to the major photo gallery layout, you can add smaller galleries on any page of your website. Feel the freedom, showcase your best words on your homepage, projects and about us pages.
2. Visual Editing
We pay special attention to the user experience. That`s why all photo gallery sites powered by MotoCMS have user-friendly drag-and-drop functionality. Therefore, in order to create photo gallery online you don`t have to puzzle over the code and rack your brains about the image size. Simply choose the number of rows and columns and apply the ‘adjust size’ function and your galleries will have a perfect look!
3. Mobile-Friendly Photo Gallery Design
Using MotoCMS you can create photo gallery website that will look awesome on any device. Due to the intuitive mobile-friendly editing, you will be able to check how your photo gallery design looks on smaller screens and adjust it accordingly.
4. Ecommerce Functionality
In addition to the stunning photo gallery website design, you will have a chance to add ecommerce functionality to your website. What benefits does it bring?
- First of all, you will be able to sell some of your best works online.
- Secondly, it gives you an opportunity to structure your products and add thematic categories with filters and product descriptions.
- Thirdly, you can make custom shipment and task settings, track the analytics and run smart product delivery.
5. Multiple Photo Gallery Layouts
Keeping up-to-date with the latest design trends, we have created several trendy gallery widgets to help you modify your gallery look according to your preferences.
- Carousel widget allows displaying multiple images within one sliding carousel. Using it you can set custom amount of illustrations, slide duration, and a custom animation type. Moreover, you can link the illustration to other pages of your website, e.g. the product page, to give clients more details about the item.
- Grid Gallery widget also has custom spacing and animation settings. The coolest thing is that your grid gallery will be responsive and easy to look at on mobile devices.
- Slider widget is probably one of the most widely-used gallery types. With its help, you can add creative sliders to any part of your website, enable slideshow and create a truly unforgettable effect of live design and constant interaction.
- Tile Gallery widget is similar to a popular masonry gallery. Using it you can set up to 9 image rows and create photo gallery online in several clicks.
6. Create Photo Gallery Website and Promote It Online
MotoCMS not just serves to help you create photo gallery online. More than that, we age struggling to give our clients a freedom of social media sharing and online promotion. That`s why, during the editing process, you can add social sharing buttons to each of the pages, and take advantage of Twitter Timeline, Facebook Feed, Instagram Post, or Pinterest Board widgets.
7. Overall Style of Your Photo Gallery Layout
To sum up, we would like to mention one more thing which defines the success of your online project. I.e. the single design style of your website. Using one of these pre-designed photo galleries, you will not have to worry about the fonts, colors, and spacings. When you are adding new elements to your website, the overall templates design will be automatically applied, unless you decide to change it. Therefore, all website elements will look professional and won't irritate either you of your potential clients.
High Time to Create Photo Gallery Website!
Seems that we have said enough and you are ready to start with your own project! Choose one of these designs, or use live chat and consult our team if you need some specific or have any additional questions on how to create photo gallery online. And don`t forget to use the free trial and try how it works on your own. Because only this way you will be able to check if it is easy and convenient enough. Good luck and don`t forget to share your final project as soon as you publish it online!