We are open for creative suggestions from inspired guest bloggers. Therefore, if you are a knight of a pen, paper, and a keyboard – don`t hesitate to drop us a line with a list of topics or a pre-written unique article together with your bio, gravatar, and all the images related to the text.
Once accepted, you will receive a confirmation email from our editorial team with the detailed further instructions.
- We accept only high-quality unique content. Also, if you can provide proofs of your writing skills – please send us the url references.
- Please mind, that the length of your article should be between 800-1500 words.
- You should include at least 2-5 images related to the text.
- Our audience mostly consists of web developers, designers, and marketers, keep that in mind creating the content and try to make it specific.
- Creative visuals, infographics and charts are more than appreciated.
- Use high-quality images (at least 1000px wide).
- Make sure to check your text readability and SEO using Yoast
You can take a look at some cool examples on our blog to stand the idea:
25 UX Design Tools to Simplify Designer’s Daily Routine
Pros and Cons for Each Type of Image Extensions
What Are the Top 10 Websites for Web Developers to Follow?
Optimizing Your Site for The Mobile Web: What is Google AMP?
Designing Medical Websites: Colors that Work
Choosing Images for Your Website – The Minimalist Guide
50 Best Infographics for Web Designers – Color Theory Edition