Today Internet is full of creativity and variety of unique ideas. Web society became pretty fastidious, that’s why it’s very difficult for web designers to amaze it. This tendency can be noticed in any design field, flash design is included. Nevertheless, human’s nature always strives for beauty and perfection and lots of interesting concepts and fresh ideas are still coming to the global net. If you are a Flash developer or use Flash for your web work you will be certainly interested in the following design trends for Flash websites. They can come in handy in your creativity search.
1. Centered Content. Millions of people browse websites with the help of social networks every day. And fewer people go «full screen» while visiting a website. So centering your content is especially effective now as a way of grabbing visitor’s attention to keep his longer stay on the website.
2. Full Video Background. Yes, you may think that this paragraph is contradicting the previous one.But this is not so. Actually full video background is a great way to immerse your visitor into the content. This trend is peculiar to the sites that are showcasing a product.
3. Pictured Navigation. A nice alternative to simple boring text. Here a picture will tell you what to expect. This is the best idea for websites with a whole bunch of menu items and it’s necessary to draw attention to a few featured areas. This is also a wonderful way to «push» visitor to enter first and ask questions later. In this case it would be reasonable to feature the main areas of your site.
4. Looks like HTML. Sometimes it’s good to add to the static HTML website some tricky element made in Flash builder. You do not need to add any extra code library to do this, you just build it yourself for any effect you want. This will add some spice to your site.
5. Large backgrounds, text and illustrations. Everything getting bigger is the most traceable up to date trend. One of the reasons for this is ever increasing sales of large resolution monitors. So naturally designers fill up the rest of that blank website space. They say it will be actual at least until web mobile era comes.
6. Hand made touch. What can add more special appeal to a website than hand-made looking elements? Websites of the artistic direction tend to be peppered with old school drawings, collages and sketches.
7. Multi column/Multi tabbed layouts. Now designers and web developers have to put much more efforts to grab attention of the visitors than a few years ago. This can be easily explained by decreasing of the overall attention span on the web. So trying to squeeze as much information as they can on one page is a very effective way to keep the incoming traffic stay on your website.
If you want to be successful you need to be well informed about the niche you are working in. By learning actual trends and tendencies in flash design you will stay up to date and gain more from your flash web projects. And our FlashMoto Flash CMS will help you succeed!